List Redpop
See also: [Index by Date] [Index by Author] [Index by Subject] [Index by Thread]

[redpop] 20th Ecsite Conference, June 4- 6 2009, Milan, Italy, Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci.

Consulte el archivo

Boletín   setiembre, 2008

La Red Europea de Centros y Museos de Ciencia invita a participar en su congreso anual.

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to invite you to the 20th Annual Conference of the Ecsite network that will take place between 4th and 6th June 2009 in Milan, Italy, at the Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci.

Today we open the call for proposals for the conference and we look forward to receiving your session proposals!

We invite you to have a glance at the first announcement of the Conference on our Ecsite Conference website.
There you will find:
 ?  the Focus and the Main Themes of the Conference
 ?  the Pre-Conference programme
 ?  the prices for the  registration fees
 ?  information for the Business Bistro and much more

This year you will be able to submit your session proposals electronically, via the Conference Website. You will also find a page with helpful guidelines on the Call for Proposals with additional information on the session formats and tips for how to submit a good session proposal.

Remember that you can always use the Ecsite Forum to find ideas and collaborators to join your session.

The deadline for submitting your proposals is the 15th October 2008.

Do not hesitate to call or write to us if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving all your great ideas!

Best regards,
Aliki Giannakopoulou
Conference and Communications Coordinator
Ecsite
Coudenberg 70/5, B-1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 649 7383, Fax: +32 2 647 5098
agiannakopoulou@ecsite.net, www.ecsite.net

La RED POP, es  una red interactiva que surge de la convocatoria realizada por UNESCO en 1990  y reúne a centros, museos y programas de popularización y divulgación de a  ciencia y la tecnología en América Latina y el Caribe. Funciona  mediantes mecanismos regionales de cooperación que favorecen el intercambio, entrenamietno y aprovechamiento de recursos entre sus miembros.

CIENTEC es miembro fundador y actualmente  ocupa la Dirección Ejecutiva de la RED.

A Red-POP é uma rede interativa que surge de uma  convocação realizada pela UNESCO em 1990 e reúne centros, museus e programas de popularização e divulgação da ciência e tecnologia na América Latina e   Caribe. Funciona  mediante mecanismos regionais de cooperação que favorecem o intercâmbio, o treinamento e o aproveitamento de  recursos entre seus membros.

O CIENTEC é membro fundador e atualmente ocupa a Direção Executiva da RED.

       __
       \/_/
          Tel:(506) 2233-7701 ó 2258-3583, Fax:(506) 2255-2182
          P.O.Box 8536-1000, San José, Costa Rica