List Redpop
See also: [Index by Date] [Index by Author] [Index by Subject] [Index by Thread]

[redpop] Ecsite Annual Conference 4-6 June 200 9- Milan, Italy

Consulte el archivo

Boletín   setiembre, 2008

Ecsite Annual Conference 2009-
See First Announcement
4-6 June 2009

As Ecsite approaches its 20th year we invite you to mark the occasion with our most important annual gathering, this year in Milan, Italy.

The Ecsite Annual Conference will be hosted by the National Museum of Science and Technology ?Leonardo da Vinci?, Italy?s largest science and technology museum, see website.

We welcome science communication professionals from across Europe and the world. Three full days of inspiring sessions, workshops and discussions will await our participants. Alongside this, we offer a rich social programme, two days of pre-Conference activities and a lively
Business Bistro.

Whether you work in science centres or museums, in aquariums or natural history museums, in research institutes or universities, this is a unique occasion for your calendar.

On top of this, you have five days to be enchanted by the city of Milan, where the captivating atmosphere of the city centre with its narrow streets and tall 19th century buildings meets the creative and dynamic spirit of the Italian capital of industry,
business, fashion and design.

Bring your views, meet new faces, share your challenges at the Ecsite Annual Conference 2009.

If you are interested in forthcoming announcements contact the Ecsite Executive Office at info@ecsite.net or at

Ecsite Executive Office
70 Coudenberg 5th floor
B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 649 73 83
Fax: +32 2 647 50 98
Email: info@ecsite.net
www.ecsite.net

La RED POP, es  una red interactiva que surge de la convocatoria realizada por UNESCO en 1990  y reúne a centros, museos y programas de popularización y divulgación de a  ciencia y la tecnología en América Latina y el Caribe. Funciona  mediantes mecanismos regionales de cooperación que favorecen el intercambio, entrenamietno y aprovechamiento de recursos entre sus miembros.

CIENTEC es miembro fundador y actualmente  ocupa la Dirección Ejecutiva de la RED.

A Red-POP é uma rede interativa que surge de uma  convocação realizada pela UNESCO em 1990 e reúne centros, museus e programas de popularização e divulgação da ciência e tecnologia na América Latina e   Caribe. Funciona  mediante mecanismos regionais de cooperação que favorecem o intercâmbio, o treinamento e o aproveitamento de  recursos entre seus membros.

O CIENTEC é membro fundador e atualmente ocupa a Direção Executiva da RED.

       __
       \/_/
          Tel:(506) 2233-7701 ó 2258-3583, Fax:(506) 2255-2182
          P.O.Box 8536-1000, San José, Costa Rica