List Redpop
See also: [Index by Date] [Index by Author] [Index by Subject] [Index by Thread]

[redpop] Creative Commons & Education, The Participatory Museum

Consulte el archivo

Boletín RedPop    Mayo, 2010

Noticias de interés para la Red del boletín de Creative Commons.

Creative Commons and Education Landing Page and Wiki Project
In early April we launched two important resources for anyone interested in Creative Commons and education - an education landing page and OER Portal. The goal of the education landing page is to quickly introduce our site visitors to the vast number and range of Open Educational Resources (OER) available for use as well as the role of Creative Commons licenses in enabling OER to reach its potential. The landing page also features a number of links for anyone who wants to learn more about OER & CC and/or wants to contribute their own knowledge. Most of those links point to the OER Portal/Project on our wiki. Our goal for this section is for our community to add useful information about OER as well as help curate this information.
Education landing page: http://creativecommons.org/education
OER Portal/Project: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/OER

Nina Simon's The Participatory Museum
The Participatory Museum, a new book from Nina Simon on ways to increase audience participation in cultural institutions, is now available in full under a CC Attribution-NonCommercial license. The book contains an incredible amount of useful and thought-provoking information for those working in museums and other cultural institutions. Outside of the book itself, Simon posted on the process of self-publishing ? including a deeper look at her license choice ? on her Museum 2.0 blog. In addition to its free release online, The Participatory Museum is available for purchase as both paperback and PDF download.
Full story: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/21533

La RED POP, es  una red interactiva que surge de la convocatoria realizada por UNESCO en 1990  y reúne a centros, museos y programas de popularización y divulgación de a  ciencia y la tecnología en América Latina y el Caribe. Funciona  mediantes mecanismos regionales de cooperación que favorecen el intercambio, entrenamietno y aprovechamiento de recursos entre sus miembros.  A Red-POP é uma rede interativa que surge de uma  convocação realizada pela UNESCO em 1990 e reúne centros, museus e programas de popularização e divulgação da ciência e tecnologia na América Latina e   Caribe. Funciona  mediante mecanismos regionais de cooperação que favorecem o intercâmbio, o treinamento e o aproveitamento de  recursos entre seus membros.

CIENTEC es miembro fundador, actualmente desempeña la Coordinación del Nodo Central - Norte y es miembro del Consejo Director  de la RED.

       __
       \/_/
          Tel:(506) 2233-7701 ó 2258-3583, Fax:(506) 2255-2182
          P.O.Box 8536-1000, San José, Costa Rica