List Redpop
See also: [Index by Date] [Index by Author] [Index by Subject] [Index by Thread]

[redpop] Registration -ECSITE Annual Conferece, Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF2010) Torino, Italy, 2-7 July 2010

Consulte el archivo

Boletín   febrero, 2009

Dos noticias desde Europa. Se abre la inscripción a la conferencia anual de ECSITE
y un convocatoria para el Euroscience Open Forum, en el 2010

Dear colleagues,

Ecsite is pleased to announce the opening of the online registrations for the Ecsite Annual Conference 2009. Our Annual Conference for science centres and museums, across Europe and worldwide, will take place in Milan, Italy, 4th- 6th June 2009 and will be hosted by the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci.

The registration can be found online now at www.ecsite-conference.net.

For more than a month (until March 20) you will be able to benefit from the early bird registration fees for the Ecsite Annual Conference 2009, the most economical fees for the conference.  To take advantage of our lowest rate, please register online at www.ecsite-conference.net.

Please also note that we offer a special price for institutions that wish to become an Ecsite member for the first time in 2009. The registration fee for the conference in this case is €370, including one year's associate membership. New full members also benefit from this opportunity.

We will be happy to welcome you for two days of pre-conference meetings and workshops, 74 inspiring sessions over the three days of the conference, a rich social programme, a diverse and bustling business bistro and much more!

Don't forget the deadlines for the different categories:

-    Ecsite Members
€415 by March 20
€465 March 21 to April 21
€495 April 22 to May 22
€630 May 23 and on site

-   Non members
€550 by March 20
€565 March 21 to May 22
€650 May 23 and on site

-  Fees for students
€200 by May 22

- Special fees and benefits for newcomer members to Ecsite
€370 by April 21

- One day registrations
€235 by May 22

We look forward to seeing you in Milan,

Aliki Giannakopoulou

Conference and Communications Coordinator
Ecsite
Coudenberg 70/5
B-1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 649 7383
Fax: +32 2 647 5098

agiannakopoulou@ecsite.net
www.ecsite.net

Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF2010) Torino, Italy, on 2-7 July 2010
http://www.esof2010.org/

Dear Friends,
The next Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF2010) will take place in Torino, Italy, on 2-7 July 2010, under the slogan Passion for Science. It will be a unique opportunity to meet and to discuss important issues in which science and technology play a central role.

In addition to a core Scientific Programme, ESOF2010 will host many events dedicated to young researchers and to the general public: there will be a Career Programme, a Science to Business Programme and a Science in the City Programme.

We feel that adopting a bottom-up approach is vital for the success of ESOF2010, so last December we launched a Call for Proposals for our Scientific Programme. Today we are opening the Call to the other programmes: Career, Science to Business and Science in the City. Everyone is welcome to submit proposals according to our guidelines.

Please note that the deadline for the Scientific Programme is set on 15 June 2009, while the deadline for Career Programme, Scien ce to Business Programme and Science in the City Programme is set on 15 September 2009.

We are committed to address a wide range of themes and to hear as many qualified voices as possible, so please circulate this invitation to your colleagues and friends. Feel free to forward it to email lists, Internet sources, or other institutions that might be interested. We need your help to make ESOF2010 a truly memorable event.

Thank you for your attention and see you at ESOF2010 in Torino.
Enrico Predazzi
ESOF2010 Champion

Call for proposals
http://www.health.mafservizi.it/c10%5F001/

Key Ideas for ESOF2010
http://www.esof2010.org/torino2010/ideas

La RED POP, es  una red interactiva que surge de la convocatoria realizada por UNESCO en 1990  y reúne a centros, museos y programas de popularización y divulgación de a  ciencia y la tecnología en América Latina y el Caribe. Funciona  mediantes mecanismos regionales de cooperación que favorecen el intercambio, entrenamietno y aprovechamiento de recursos entre sus miembros.

CIENTEC es miembro fundador y actualmente  ocupa la Dirección Ejecutiva de la RED.

A Red-POP é uma rede interativa que surge de uma  convocação realizada pela UNESCO em 1990 e reúne centros, museus e programas de popularização e divulgação da ciência e tecnologia na América Latina e   Caribe. Funciona  mediante mecanismos regionais de cooperação que favorecem o intercâmbio, o treinamento e o aproveitamento de  recursos entre seus membros.

O CIENTEC é membro fundador e atualmente ocupa a Direção Executiva da RED.

       __
       \/_/
          Tel:(506) 2233-7701 ó 2258-3583, Fax:(506) 2255-2182
          P.O.Box 8536-1000, San José, Costa Rica