List Redpop
See also: [Index by Date] [Index by Author] [Index by Subject] [Index by Thread]

[redpop] Ecsite Annual Conference 2008, May 29-31, Budapest, Hungary

Consulte el archivo

Boletín   marzo 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Ecsite is pleased to present the Second Announcement for our European Annual Conference for science centres and museums, in Budapest, Hungary, 29th-31st May, now available to download in PDF format at www.ecsite-conference.net.  This announcement contains the full programme of the conference, with information on the timetable, sessions, social programme, hotels and much more.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we are now less than one weeks away from the end of the early bird registration fees for the Ecsite Annual Conference 2008 (March 15th). To take advantage of this low rate, please register online at www.ecsite-conference.net.

For those of you that are also interested to participate at the Game on! at the Nocturne on the 30th May, Hosts: Palace of Miracles and Millenaris Centre, please contact Aliki Giannakopoulou, agiannakopoulou@ecsite.net, for further details. We invite you to participate in the evening with your most inspiring and entertaining games, hands-on or dialogue activities, performances, basket science, participatory role plays and demonstrations. People at the Nocturne will circulate from one activity to the next, joining in, watching, picking up ideas and discussing activities, as well as exploring the Palace of Miracles and Millenaris centre enjoying the buffet and drinks provided. Deadline for registrations: 20th March 2008

We look forward to welcoming you to the Ecsite Annual Conference and the Hungarian Natural History Museum with 2 days of pre-conference programme, 2 training courses, 73 sessions over the three days of the conference, a rich social programme, a diverse Business Bistro and many other features.

Dont forget the deadlines for the different categories:

 ?  Ecsite Members
415 EUR by March 15
465 EUR March 16 to April 15
495 EUR April 16 to May 16
630 EUR on site

 ?  Non members
550 EUR by May 16
630 EUR on site

 ?  Fees for students
      200 EUR by May 16

 ?  Special fees and benefits for newcomer members to Ecsite
      370 EUR by April 15

 ?  One day registrations
      235 EUR by May 16

We look forward to seeing you in Budapest,

Aliki Giannakopoulou
Conference and Communications Coordinator
Ecsite
Coudenberg 70/5
B-1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 649 7383
Fax: +32 2 647 5098

agiannakopoulou@ecsite.net
www.ecsite.net

Ecsite Annual Conference 2008, May 29-31, Budapest, Hungary
Register online by March 15th to benefit from the best rates!
www.ecsite-conference.net

La RED POP, es  una red interactiva que surge de la convocatoria realizada por UNESCO en 1990  y reúne a centros, museos y programas de popularización y divulgación de a  ciencia y la tecnología en América Latina y el Caribe. Funciona  mediantes mecanismos regionales de cooperación que favorecen el intercambio, entrenamietno y aprovechamiento de recursos entre sus miembros.

CIENTEC es miembro fundador y actualmente  ocupa la Dirección Ejecutiva de la RED.

A Red-POP é uma rede interativa que surge de uma  convocação realizada pela UNESCO em 1990 e reúne centros, museus e programas de popularização e divulgação da ciência e tecnologia na América Latina e   Caribe. Funciona  mediante mecanismos regionais de cooperação que favorecem o intercâmbio, o treinamento e o aproveitamento de  recursos entre seus membros.

O CIENTEC é membro fundador e atualmente ocupa a Direção Executiva da RED.

       __
       \/_/
          Tel:(506) 233-7701 ó 258-3583, Fax:(506) 255-2182
          P.O.Box 8536-1000, San José, Costa Rica